We will miss you Deerman

RIP Deerman, I never got to speak with you but I have heard many good things about you, Wish I was able to learn and speak with you.

I did get to post with Deerman and cherish all I learned from reading his advice to everyone. Still hard to believe he's no longer with us. I do miss him .... have tears in my eyes now.

Yes, there are so many fond memories of Deerman.....I don't know how many BYC folks have passed in the big coop in the sky and waving us down from up there LOL.

Hard to believe it has been a year already.. we all miss you so
hugs.gif

Last edited:
Deerman it has been a little over a year now. I couldn't get myself to type this on your anniversary for that I am sorry.
hit.gif
Every time I have a question, I have to remember your not here to answer it for me. I am learning a lot from all your advice you have given me on the phone, IMs, and this forum. I just wish you were her to answer the ones I am stuck on
wink.png
I try my best to pass along your golden advice but sometimes I hit a wall LOL! Last year I did not want to hatch any peas so I sold the eggs but only hatched out the fertility test eggs. This year I am hatching the eggs. I am going to name one of the peacocks that I will be keeping in your memory, he will be called Deerman. I can only imagine what your birds look like where you are, boy they must be gorgeous! Til next time my friend...

Your knowledge is still helpful to me. I look up some of your info that I have copied and I read it over every now and then. You always said very good information and I always looked forward to what you said. You were and still are an inspiration.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom