We will miss you Deerman

Hard to believe it has been 2 years sense you left us here, i still think of you often and when i do one of your old post pops up just like today when i was looking for something, sure makes me smile
smile.png

Was mentioning you the other day to my parents. They really liked how you taught me a lot of things and they wish you didn't pass away so soon. I was thinking about the time when you sent me those eggs. I wish at least one of them would have hatched because then I could have one of your birds to remember you by. You helped a lot and you were so nice!
smile.png

I really, really miss you my friend. You were more than just a funny guy on the internet, you were a dear friend and confidante. Wish I could give you a hug.

It is a bit funny in that odd illogical logical way that things happen. . As in coming across this thread today.

I didnt know Deerman very well, just to read his posts, and certainly realised quickly he was someone in the know and sorth listening too. ANd when I found this thread bout a year ago, I felt saddened and broke into tears because I had not gotten to know Deerman as well as I would have liked. I barely knew him but felt his loss. I appreciate all the wisdom he left in his posts for us to reread. . . . .Thank you Deerman.

I think I joined BYC because of his informative posts. He helped me a lot and even sent me some eggs, but even I still wish I had known him better.

Sometimes when searching BYC I find old topics that he posted in, and I read his comments and still to this day find things he said that I didn't know or that I find very helpful and so I copy it. His old posts and even photos still help me.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom