Wedding photo update~ Don't one person yell at me/ coloring my chicken

Not going to harm the chicken..........yep better lock her and not anyone near her........

Idea see about the white bird release , I would get them to dye some white birds pink for released too.......

GO FOR IT , sure would be nice to color your chicken for your friend.....she not asking for alot. heck i would dye one of my white peacocks for her , just to see peoples reactions........little far from me..

NO DON'T WORRY ABOUT DISEASES , PEOPLE COULD GIVE YOUR CHICKEN........DARN THEY ARE GOING TO BE NEAR YOUR FAMILY ....

Last edited:
Quote:
You forgot, SUckerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Wow, y'all must have some sad relationships before at one time or another..so sorry, hoping your truly happy people.. hey ...life is all about the differences..and learning to get along..
Enjoy

Oh, I am just poking fun, and I hope that you are not offended. This is a fun thread and we all will enjoy hearing about what you decide to do and please, please, please include photos!

But sadly, yes, I did have some bad relationships. They could have been worse, but now I have a fantastic husband of 17-years and 3 wonderful children. I opted out of a big wedding altogether and have never had a single regret, and I have 2 Polaroids to prove it.

Ok....biosecurity....lets say Mrs X comes to the wedding. She has chickens and they had, hmmm....lets say Mareks. So her chicken recovered (or even died) and she thinks all is well now. She walks through her property to her vehicle and drives to your place. Now she's walking around your property in those same shoes, maybe even petting the pink chicken. Her car however is sure to have dirt in the wheels which are now sitting in your driveway. Small bits of dirt shed off the tires as her car drives on your property. Somebody walks through the dirt, then goes to visit the chickens. Or the chickens themselves walk through it. Maybe not that day....could be weeks later. They can pick up the shed virus that way. Possible? YES Probable? Dunno. I have no problem inviting non poultry owning friends to my house often. We have big bonfires every weekend in the summer and all our city friends come up. When I visit another farm though, I thoroughly wash my boots & hands and change my clothes when I get home. (I take the boots off and bag them up in the truck. I don't even stand in my driveway with them!) The dept of AG recommends driving through a car wash also. Don't wash the tires off at home....that defeats the purpose.

So that's it in a nutshell. You can decide what the risks are knowing the guest list and such.

This is the reason why I don't show though. In fact.....I do all that changing, scrubbing and car washing after I come back from visiting a show or swap too!

Quote:
Iam sorry, if u don't like the post..skip it
And yes, I do understand life is more about dying a chicken..thank goodness, I didn't read the post and take the time to reply..cause ..well, maybe you too ..have no stress in your life either..wink wink

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u39/ccmc05/Quotes/haters-1.jpg

Have a blessed day

OK I let the post Go like you asked......BUT apparently I hit a nerve huh??? get over it dear

To actually answer you initial question, yes, it can be done. Every year at our State Fair there's a cage full of Silkies dyed a variety of different colours. The person who brings them uses either Kool Aid or food colouring depending on the colour desired.
Does the notion of a chicken participating in a wedding seem a bit odd to me? Yes, it does. That's why I didn't have one at my wedding but this isn't y wedding. If the bride wants this & the groom is ok with it then why not. No harm no foul-wait there is a fowl isn't there?

Quote:
Iam sorry, if u don't like the post..skip it
And yes, I do understand life is more about dying a chicken..thank goodness, I didn't read the post and take the time to reply..cause ..well, maybe you too ..have no stress in your life either..wink wink

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u39/ccmc05/Quotes/haters-1.jpg

Have a blessed day

OK I let the post Go like you asked......BUT apparently I hit a nerve huh??? get over it dear

It's like your my teenage daughter!
lau.gif
You let it go....but you have to get one more dig in? Seriously?
gig.gif

Wannabechick is one of the sweetest, most upbeat, friendly, helpful people on here! She wants her friend to have a perfect wedding....that's commendable! She's working out the details of a whole wedding....I'm sure she's over on theknot.com too. She's probably been in touch with caterers and delivery people. It's not the ONLY thing she's worried about....it's the only thing that's relevant to this forum! Sheesh!

It's sounds like your a bit jealous. Kinda wish your life was that worry free don't you? Awwww....
hugs.gif

Quote:
Wow, y'all must have some sad relationships before at one time or another..so sorry, hoping your truly happy people.. hey ...life is all about the differences..and learning to get along..
Enjoy

Oh, I am just poking fun, and I hope that you are not offended. This is a fun thread and we all will enjoy hearing about what you decide to do and please, please, please include photos!

But sadly, yes, I did have some bad relationships. They could have been worse, but now I have a fantastic husband of 17-years and 3 wonderful children. I opted out of a big wedding altogether and have never had a single regret, and I have 2 Polaroids to prove it.

Yea I am also just having some fun like the poster above, and for the poster that called us sad, well whatever lady. I have been married for 25 years and all is very good so I know what it takes to keep things good. I just think the thread is fun and lighthearted, sheesh lighten up folks.

AL

Quote:

Yea I am also just having some fun like the poster above, and for the poster that called us sad, well whatever lady. I have been married for 25 years and all is very good so I know what it takes to keep things good. I just think the thread is fun and
AL

Al, and everyone
Yes, let's take this all lighthearted..your absolutely correct..but,..people have no clue as to why they do what they do..or why? Or even what their life is about..we are here to discuss chickens
I just wanted to know is if this could have any I'll effects on my chicken

But...........................
Let me quote myself here to I said..sad relationships..I did not say..sad..I said sad relationships at one time...I didn't say anyone was sad, or sad people..etc

Iam the poster, that said..you must have had some sad relationships..yes, indeed..no doubt, conveying negativity about an amazing man..marrying an amazing woman..as if one must have experienced some saps in their life..it was obvious..Al, shoot we may all have..that's life right..and God for it, or we wouldn't be where we are now or with who.

I didn't display the negativity you did..life is short,but then I again am sure u were being funny, some may have not taken it that way though, it's hard with typed words when on can't see facial expressions..

I just buried my dearest best friend, 2 months ago ..she was hit by a train..crossing over the tracks , slipped as her husband, in his hands..locked hand in hand teeing pull her her off the track..but what he saw was the train take her lower half away..

She is no longer here...and if my other dear friend wants a chicken pink at her wedding..then so be it..you get it...so when u say..poor saps, or negativity about people getting married and sharing their life together..for as long as they possibly can, then that is a blessing..

Rethink your words, they may seem funny, and in away..they are because I can only assume you are saying those words being funny but younare still a kind person

You iam glad have your wife..and ya better thank God u do..this post was about dying a chicken..not about poor sad men getting married

Last edited:
Quote:

It's like your my teenage daughter!
lau.gif
You let it go....but you have to get one more dig in? Seriously?
gig.gif

Wannabechick is one of the sweetest, most upbeat, friendly, helpful people on here! She wants her friend to have a perfect wedding....that's commendable! She's working out the details of a whole wedding....I'm sure she's over on theknot.com too. She's probably been in touch with caterers and delivery people. It's not the ONLY thing she's worried about....it's the only thing that's relevant to this forum! Sheesh!

It's sounds like your a bit jealous. Kinda wish your life was that worry free don't you? Awwww....
hugs.gif

Why thank u..see and threw all this, you made me smile and your words were very kind about me....

Thank u..thank u

Back
Top Bottom