Wedding photo update~ Don't one person yell at me/ coloring my chicken

I know you're not going to reply/post anything new, but I just want to tell you she looked really adorable! You obviously looked into it before deciding to do it & you OBVIOUSLY love your silkie and would never put her in harm's way.

Kudos to you for making your friend's wedding so special, memorable, and unique. The world would be a better place if there were more people like you who care about their friends AND their animals.

Have a blessed day yourself
smile.png

Quote:
WHY? What did it hurt? why cant people enjoy their pets if it causes no harm?
barnie.gif
Good lord heaven forbid anyone ever attempt to be a little different ...

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Dont forget to post wedding pics!!!!!

I know you said no more post but please, please, please share with us what dye you used and if you got the color that you were trying for.

AWW! Thats adorable! I don't see anything wrong with dying her... As long as it doesn't hurt her! Don't let these party poopers get you down!
tongue.png
Have fun at the wedding!!

Quote:
okay, responding back to you..LOL.. thank you.. I reworded.. it to say.. THIS PARTICULAR POST..
thank you again.. and for your support
xoxo

Quote:
(playing "Baby Come Back" in the background like on the swiffer commercial.....)

lau.gif

Okay.. I am not leaving .. here.. I mean this post.. LMAO
I had to dang nap it.. reply back.. cause that was tooooooooooooooo funny

okay.. off to a wedding..
xoxoxo

Love the color. I hope the wedding is as wonderful as you are. I can't imagine any of my friends dying their chicken for my wedding....cuz none of them have chickens
lau.gif

OHMYGoodness! She is ADORABLE. You are a very kind friend and a very good chicken owner. Hope you all have a wonderful time at the wedding! There's no doubt in my mind, from what you've said, that even your precious PINK Silkie is gonna have a wonderful day!

clap.gif

Back
Top Bottom