Wedding photo update~ Don't one person yell at me/ coloring my chicken

Maybe before the dye washes off, someone could use her as a spokes chicken for a 3-day BC walk commercial. LOL, she is so cute, don't forget to post wedding pics.
love.gif

She really does look truly amazing! What did you use to dye her? That's amazingly even color, plus it looks like it even got the tip of her beak.

OMG SO CUTE

As a Silkie, she'll probably get baths enough to slowly wash it out before her next molt, but for a Leghorn who doesn't tend to get as many baths, you'd be looking at the color for a good while.

Quote:
Blah, Blah and more Blah as usual...

I think that is going to be one FUN wedding!!! Please post pics of her at the wedding!!!

I'm not much of a silkie fan, but OMG! That is the neatest looking silkie ever! She seems to know it too
big_smile.png

o.k this may sound wierd but i may die my silkies bright colors so the hawks wont know there chickens.hawk wont know what to do with a pink bird haha nice job

Quote:
You know, I would have thought this was a weird statement...but over a year ago, I was having hawk attacks and they only got the white silkies... The blue and partridge had no issues!

Back
Top Bottom