Wedding photo update~ Don't one person yell at me/ coloring my chicken

That's awesome, she looks so cute! I'm glad you went ahead and did it. I've been secretly lurking on this post to see everyones thoughts. You know your girl better than anyone. Enjoy the wedding and best of luck to your friend.
big_smile.png

She looks fantabulous! I would loooove to hear all the comments at the wedding. "Omg, what IS that?!" "EEk, it moved!" "Is that her little dog?" "Is that a rabbit?" "A what... a chicken?" "Ya gotta be **kidding me." "I want one."(That would be me.)
big_smile.png
Have lots of fun and please do post more pics.

When is the wedding? I think she came out very well - have no axe to grind over harmless dyeing of chickens. She sure is HOT, HOT, PINK, I pictured maybe a rosebud pink. Tho I don't think that many shades/colors are probably available. I hope someone takes video of the occasion so we can see that too. Maybe she will decide to keep the bling herself and everyone will have to bribe her to give it back.

She looks so glamorous and SO proud of herself! I didn't let my little baby silkies see, because they'd want to be dolled up, too
smile.png
Probably would want sparkles
roll.png

Good job!

Quote:
You know, I would have thought this was a weird statement...but over a year ago, I was having hawk attacks and they only got the white silkies... The blue and partridge had no issues!

the white ones always go first they stick out like a sore thumb maybe a nice camo pattern will do.

Back
Top Bottom