Wedding photo update~ Don't one person yell at me/ coloring my chicken

Awesome job, she almost doesn't look real. My daughter will love this.

love.gif

Quote:
Not a tiara, she needs a leather jacket or vest with some bling! The color is SO cool. Maybe you should call her Tuscadaro. She is one stand out girl! (Yes, the pun was intended
wink.png
)
Good luck with the celebration!

Last edited:
Here is powder puff and my son, this morning
2011-03-06101825.jpg

Wanted to say..we had an awesome time..
We did change things up a bit

Because powder puff, is so docile most of the time
We placed a chair with a silk pillow down, then placed her on it. Next to the bridal party

She just sat their the whole time..stayed put

And yes.. She was the hit of the wedding..
What was awesome, was she never pooed one time on anyone

That at least anyone noticed..lmao

I almost forgot to share..the best part was when, iam only going to talk chicken stuff here..lol, is when people, guest can't figure out what she is..I mean think about everyone..when people think chickens..they don't think silkies anyways, then u add in a pink silkie

Way to funny..

A lady asked oh my what is that, I want one so bad..it's adorable..what breed is that

I said when u breed a chicken with a poodle that's what u get..she said

You can mate a dog and a chicken..i never knew that..I just about fell over, and then someone grabbed my attention..so I never finished telling her..uhhh, no u can't

I bet today she is trying to find breeders of chickens and poodles..lmao

Poor lady is
Thank u again

Last edited:
I am a little late about posting but she is absolutely goreous! Dyes don't hurt them, if they are safe for humans and pets alike and I don't see anything different than that cuteness overload!

Maybe I missed it, I just glossed over most of the posts looking for the your posts wannabchick. There certainly were a lot of sanctimonious and negative posts. So if I missed it sorry, but I couldn't read all the negative posts. What did you use to dye her? My silkie is black, makes me wish she was a light color! I do have a toy poodle though! The poodle is a male, same as for children, you can fuss up a girl child easier than a male child.
big_smile.png

Well, thanks alot Wannabchick, now I am IN LOVE with the idea of having a pink silkie. I am already obsessed with my chickens, now this.

In all seriousness though, that has to be one of the cutest thing I have ever seen. What a fun, unique idea. I am LOL over this entire post. You need to submit the picture of your Silkie in the pearls in a mag or something. This is just too awesome. Love it. Hope the wedding was fabulous darling, (in my Zsa Zsa Gabor voice).

We need more people in this world that enjoy life, and you seem to.

Back
Top Bottom