Wedding photo update~ Don't one person yell at me/ coloring my chicken

hmm.png

Last edited:
Quote:
She asked and asked and asked what to use and now many want to know What she used and she's not talking.....hummmm...Check the pet stores and online they have Many options to dye your pets now days

With all of us asking about what she uses, then it is no use for us to ask anymore. Not good business if you don't share a product to dye our silkies with unless it is not made for human use. You could drum up business with a product and say, this is what I use on my silkie and got great results! How would some of us want to dye our chickens in a colorful way?!

Yep, pet stores have them!

Quote:
She asked and asked and asked what to use and now many want to know What she used and she's not talking.....hummmm...Check the pet stores and online they have Many options to dye your pets now days

With all of us asking about what she uses, then it is no use for us to ask anymore. Not good business if you don't share a product to dye our silkies with unless it is not made for human use. You could drum up business with a product and say, this is what I use on my silkie and got great results! How would some of us want to dye our chickens in a colorful way?!

Yep, pet stores have them!

Really doesn't matter to me, its illegal in FL anyhow- *sigh* why they care if I'm not selling the birds IDK...

Love it!!!
love.gif

But...just buzzed through the thread and may have missed it.... what did you use? Kool aid, beat juice, foof coloring?

And Congrats on your wedding!
smile.png

Oh, your Silk-a-Poo cross looks so elegant and precious in her pearls. I am so happy it worked out for everyone involved.

Back
Top Bottom