Wedding photo update~ Don't one person yell at me/ coloring my chicken

You know what?????

You can "rent" your girl for weddings (you will have to be a companion for her, no way you would let her go alone!) and special girly parties!

Talk about "talk of the town" kind of thing!

Quote:
Rent powder puff for weddings..heheh

How about dying her green for st patties day, and she can be in the st patties day parade..whoot whoot

May I just say that she has to be the most adorable bird I have ever seen! Kudos my friend, for a job well done.
My heart goes out to you on the loss of your friend. Remember the good and know you will be reunited one day.
hugs.gif

That has got to be the MOST adorable thing I think I have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!

So sorry to hear about your recent losses.
hugs.gif
You are VERY right in saying that life is too short to sweat the small stuff. I would dye my entire flock of birds for my bestie if she wanted me to. Heck, I would dye my kids too!
lau.gif

Forget the haters, you are right, they must have some serious sadness in thier lives.
hugs.gif

I just read alot of this post and I'm so glad you went ahead and did it. You were very responsible by researching and asking around for opinions. If it doesn't harm the animal, I say do it. I can't believe how beautiful she looks! The pic with the pearls is amazing. I can imagine what the wedding must have been like and the response of the guests.

Somehow, I think you can take this further. Put it on youtube and see if you get "discovered" or at least an interview on some show.

Good luck to you,
Mary

Quote:
I think the bride, who loves her private life..would not be happy ...lol

A different friend yep, I would share more in a heartbeat to the world

Thank u

Just want to say, I can't reply back to everyone..but did read your replies..thank u for your support and thank u for your advice and ..thank u for the compliments

And thank u for the love

Xoxo

Your silkie looked adorable and I'm sure you made your friend very happy by making her wedding extra special.

Sorry for your recent loss - and I hope hugging a pink chicken makes you feel better.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom