Weird looking egg possibly lash egg

The lable on this bottle looks like the stuff I bought. HOWEVER!!! THIS IS A SCAM SITE!!! They are using a legitimate business name, address, and phone number, but when I called the number, the woman told me it's a scam, and they are trying to get it taken down.

https://houndstown.us/products/aqua-mox-250mg-amoxicillin-100-count?currency=USD&variant=47865275875629&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=Google Shopping&stkn=3d21f77eecf9

You will need a prescription to get amoxicillin, I'm sorry to say
That really sucks ☹️ I don’t have a vet or anything so I don’t know how I would get it then

That's a lash egg.
Lash eggs look similar to a potato on the outside and then on the inside some very weird looking scrambled eggs....
I would also doubt that your Silkie would be able to lay that... exactly how big approximately was it...?

That's a lash egg.
Lash eggs look similar to a potato on the outside and then on the inside some very weird looking scrambled eggs....
I would also doubt that your Silkie would be able to lay that... exactly how big approximately was it...?
Possibly 4 inches in length 😬
This egg looks like lash from the outside but doesn’t have those puss layers on the inside instead it was hollow filled with grayish green liquid which does not look like scrambled eggs to me lol

Possibly 4 inches in length 😬
This egg looks like lash from the outside but doesn’t have those puss layers on the inside instead it was hollow filled with grayish green liquid which does not look like scrambled eggs to me lol
Wow! 😲
MOST look like weird scrambled eggs but sometimes they can look different than that.

Back
Top Bottom