WEIRD or ODD Eggs pics!!!! :)

Pics
WOW, that REALLY a weird one!! What's inside of it?

Just the egg white and a few pieces of grit/feed? no yolk, she is a three year old sexlink and from all that I have gathered she has come to the end of her laying ability... Sorry I should have taken a pic...She has laid quarter sized eggs once or twice a week for a few months, this is the first odd shaped one

My Brown Sexlink has laid Fart eggs for the last several months, I'm sure this is another of hers and not one of the pullets first eggs...

Quote: That is really an odd shaped egg.
ep.gif

After seeing some of the craziness others have gotten I'm starting to feel my isn't all that bad haha.

I think when people thought of the phrase "cackle berry", this is what they were looking at.

We are new at this chicken thing.. lol about seven months into our little adventure.. We were so shocked by it .. Unreal!!!
tongue.png

In the three years I have had my flock I have gotten one of those monster eggs, just thought it was a large double yolker...Freaked me out when I cracked it open to fry up an egg and another fully formed egg came out...it was an egg within an egg....cool, let us know what you find when you open it up.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom