WEIRD or ODD Eggs pics!!!! :)

Pics
Yesterday while cleaning the coop and run, changing water, freshening feed, collecting eggs, etc I found this really tiny egg (it's definitely from one of mine). I took a pic for size comparison next to one of my other girls' eggs. Then my son's home support worker cracked it open so I could take pics. It was complete with the tiniest yolk and whites.

It's a fart egg with a tiny yolk. Most often they just have the white but every once in a great while they will have a tiny yolk too.

Hi everyone! My pulley has been laying eggs with extra shell stuff(?). Any ideas what this is from? Thanks!

Hey everyone! I just moved into town with my Americauna hen and three of my moms production reds. One of the Reds isn't laying, and today when I went to collect eggs I realized that Fiona, the Americauna, had laid an egg inside the feeder yesterday. And her egg today is weird and bumpy. Everyone is acting normal and they've been in their new house with a significantly smaller flock for almost two months now. I just don't know what's going on.

I got another first today. Has anyone seen this??? It's was a shell less egg. But inside was a shriveled yolk, very thick gel light white and this HUGE LONG HARD WHITE tube looking thing. Gross..

I got another first today. Has anyone seen this??? It's was a shell less egg. But inside was a shriveled yolk, very thick gel light white and this HUGE LONG HARD WHITE tube looking thing. Gross.
How old is bird?
Could you identify who laid it?
Looks like a funky yolk and membrane glitch.
Could be infection....could be a one off glitch.
If you see another, check butts and try to pinpoint who laid it and keep and eye on her, maybe even isolate in wire crate within coop to monitor intakes and outputs.

Back
Top Bottom