Welcome Chat Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Oh, CB, how sad.
hugs.gif
Granny said a couple had been killed, but I didn't realize one was yours. I wonder what is killing them.

hey wishing how are you doin

I'm doing pretty good. Happy that 3 crowing boys will not be waking me up at 5am in the morning. The one I have left still might crow, but it was the other 2 that always started it.

How are you doing? You must have a day off tomorrow if you are still up so late!

Last edited:
I'm doing pretty good. Happy that 3 crowing boys will not be waking me up at 5am in the morning. The one I have left still might crow, but it was the other 2 that always started it.

How are you doing? You must have a day off tomorrow if you are still up so late!
whole week fall BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky you!! My guys don't get that, but then you started a couple of weeks earlier than they did. Think it probably evens out in the end, but it sure is nice to have a whole week off. Maybe you can do some detective work and figure out what is killing your chickens this week.

Last edited:
Lucky you!! My guys don't get that, but then you started a couple of weeks earlier than they did. Think it probably evens out in the end, but it sure is nice to have a whole week off. Maybe you can do some detective work and figure out what is killing your chickens this week.
maybe

Back
Top Bottom