Welcome Chat Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the outside!
lol.png

Good morning everybody!!!!!!!!!! Especially Wishing! Me and Grandma have to go to the doctor. Getting an ultra-sound on my nipple and kidney. Like that's going to be fun. been up since five thirty am. took a shower. as i went pass Bandits cage he yelled so loudly!!!!!!!!! It scared the holy **** out of me I yelled at bandit to keep it down! he woke nana up! then we all were up. i guess the cat scared him! And now bandit will not leave me alone!! anyway, hows your day been?

Last edited:
How Did The Eggs Get On The Honor Roll?
They Were Grade A!

When should you buy a bird?
A: When it's going cheep!

Q: You draw a line. Without touching it, how do you make the line longer?
A: You draw a shorter line next to it, and it becomes the longer line.

Ultrasound shouldn't be too bad. It might tickle a little, and at worst, the gel they use to make a good connection might be a little cold.
ep.gif

As for how my day has been... not so good. My favorite little serama, PJ, got killed yesterday. We just found her feathers this morning.
sad.png
It was probably a hawk. She was the one I took for rides in the car.

Ultrasound shouldn't be too bad. It might tickle a little, and at worst, the gel they use to make a good connection might be a little cold.
ep.gif

As for how my day has been... not so good. My favorite little serama, PJ, got killed yesterday. We just found her feathers this morning.
sad.png
It was probably a hawk. She was the one I took for rides in the car.
ep.gif
hit.gif
hugs.gif
She was my favorite i wish i could hug you in person to make you feel better did you give her a proper burial? or like us fling her into the woods

Back
Top Bottom