Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Yeah, I wasn’t much welcome over there. :p
You've mentioned that before. I didn't understand then, & don't know. That was my home thread from the day it was created, & for 2-3 years on the original version of it, spending way too many hours a day there, & never saw any indication of you not being welcome.

You've mentioned that before. I didn't understand then, & don't know. That was my home thread from the day it was created, & for 2-3 years on the original version of it, spending way too many hours a day there, & never saw any indication of you not being welcome.

Long story, not going to air the sordid mess again. But I always tried to be polite there, and no one ever made me feel unwelcome per se. I just had trouble reading past much of the bull that I knew was a load of crap. I can’t stand fake people. That’s all I’m saying. Lol

@WVduckchick, hate to tell you this, but it gets tougher as you get older. It's why I spend a lot of time hiding at the Pond or the Café.

Oh dear, I’m sure in almost 10 years, you’ve seen more than your share of it. I’d pop in the Cafe more often, but don’t really know several of the newer regulars, so it’s kinda weird now. And I miss Scott. And Bert :(

Back
Top Bottom