Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

yep I do better with animals.... and handle people one at a time in person better than groups.

When I lived at home I rarely used the phone. I went to town for coffee in the Am Chatted for a while with different people but I always had my dog in tow. Went home and puttered.... Drew, Painted, built things, messed with the critters fixed stuff. Wrote pages and pages... I was happy.

Now with my Jewelry I will be setting up the art studio and claiming the bedroom in the house for my own.

deb
Your own bit of space is a very important thing to have. It's a bit like having your own Lilly on the pond. You can just sit there and glare at people if you feel like it.;)

Well my day sucked....my plan was to start working on those fuel injectors at 10... Be done by 12.... Head to McFarland and put A gas tank in a 87 Mazda pick up truck.
Well... Didn't start injector till 11.... Took me 4 hours...:hmm
Got McFarland and the tank is wrong.... Because he had some weird transitional truck that is carburetor .... With an electric fuel pump...
So I end up eating the cost of a gas tank..... Even though he's not paying me to work on his truck... In but I know he can't afford it.
But I'm eating it cuz I bought his parts.... And he there the box away so it's not possible to send it back.. On plus he's had it since November... Only had a 60 day return on it.
I'm sure I could get him to pay for it.... But I know he doesn't have much.... Why else would he be driving an 87 Mazda pick up.
So yes I'll just be a nice guy and desk with it.... But I was pretty much irratated today.... As my stuff is starting to fall apart and I can't find time to fix my stuff again...... Not looking for anyone sympathy.... Or feeling sorry for myself... Just going and hoping nice guys don't finish last.....I don't make money off what I do....I do see returns though.... Some I get a lot.... Some I get a little... Some I'm just glad I can help out..... No if someone could do something about my meth addict nieghbor that would be awesome
I reckon the nice guys and girls do finish last. It’s difficult to finish first if you stop to pick up those that have fallen in the race.
The good bit is, the nice guys and girls finish full while the ****holes finish empty.
The thing to remember is the finish line comes to meet you, so there is no need to rush to reach it. This something I have a lot of trouble explaining to a lot that I’ve met rushing by me.

I’ll have to pop in and see if ‘someone’ is still around. If not, I might have to reclaim my little chair in the corner. :p

Let me know if you order one and how it goes!
Ooops, sry, I didn't realise the chair in the corner was yours.

(hurriedly wipes the rooster deposits off and leans on the counter)

Ooops, sry, I didn't realise the chair in the corner was yours.

(hurriedly wipes the rooster deposits off and leans on the counter)

:gig I think there are plenty of corner chairs. I’ll find one without rooster....um.... rooster stuff. :lau

Hey Orr, are you around? Hows your mud situation up there? :fl:fl
So far, so good. Thankfully the first couple of rains we had allowed some growth of the grasses on the hills, which definitely helps keep erosion at bay. There are a few hillsides that the fire "hell - scaped" which have people concerned.

I had a good chuckle over your "reviews" - my favorite Dr.Seuss is The 500 Hats of Bartholomew Cubbins in which the king "turned the Grand Duke Wilfred over his knee and spanked him soundly, right on the seat of his royal silk pants." :)

@WVduckchick, didn't see you in any of the corners at the Café so I brought you a coffee and a scone - hope you didn't want sugar.

Dang I missed Friday!! Hope she comes back soon!

Good morning Pond!

I've been missing Friday - glad that she is okay.

Oh Yeah, good morning, Briar Patch err Pond.

I apologise for ranting on last night..... Later on I started thinking about things ... I'm a nice guy ... But part of being a nice guy should be don't tell anyone ..I should just be happy with the knowledge myself.... Now I don't tell you all about my day to pat myself on the back.... But it kinda looks that way... So I'll stop.
I just think I live a interesting life always fixing stuff.. .... Helping someone out ....etc.
I kinda got embarrased for myself when I read back..... So sorry guys

:frow good to see ya Friday! Im glad its goin well for you.. ya been missed! :hugs
Friday!:frow

So, who nominated me? I know it had to be someone here, 'cause I haven't said anything anywhere else in ages:gigHeck, here either...

Thanks!
:frow
Congratulations on the badge! :highfive:
How are things going there?
I reckon the nice guys and girls do finish last. It’s difficult to finish first if you stop to pick up those that have fallen in the race.
The good bit is, the nice guys and girls finish full while the ****holes finish empty.
The thing to remember is the finish line comes to meet you, so there is no need to rush to reach it. This something I have a lot of trouble explaining to a lot that I’ve met rushing by me.
:goodpost:

Good morning Pond Folk! :frow
Warm and sunny here again today! :eek:

I apologise for ranting on last night..... Later on I started thinking about things ... I'm a nice guy ... But part of being a nice guy should be don't tell anyone ..I should just be happy with the knowledge myself.... Now I don't tell you all about my day to pat myself on the back.... But it kinda looks that way... So I'll stop.
I just think I live a interesting life always fixing stuff.. .... Helping someone out ....etc.
I kinda got embarrased for myself when I read back..... So sorry guys
I LOVE hearing about your Donut making....

Back
Top Bottom