Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

We just put two ducks in the pen with chickens. All are adult size. Anything I should be aware of? The ducks are standing out in the rain.
Yes there is. If one or both of your ducks are drakes then its possible that they may try to mate with the hens. This is not good!

Well look what I've done by having a 'senior moment'.:he
I've gone and put Mr Whites to sleep.
So, there are two sports apparently; curling (WAKE UP MR WHITES!) and Hurling which is the sport that I refereed to as a rough game. I've never seen curling, but I have seen hurling and I can't imagine anyone falling asleep watching that. It can get very rough.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurling

Some jerk dumped a 5 drawer standing dresser on my road back in the Fall. It pisses me off every time I drive by it, but I'm always too busy to deal with it. Today armed with a hammer & safety goggles I took that sucker out. (It fit nicely in one of my empty trash cans.) The moral of this story is, never underestimate a crazy old lady in combat boots. :old

That all sounds good.:) How much more weight do you want to lose?
Hi Shad,
thank you :) Tried sharing my good news with my chooks but they didn't seem impressed. All they cared about was the bag of kale salad I had in my hand :drool.
I just want to get off maybe another 15 lbs but my doc told me to slow it down a bit. He doesn't understand spring in the northwoods usually means everyone loses weight just from getting out and getting busy. Not shooting for that traffic stopping shape I had too many years ago, just one that will help me be comfortable in my more "mature" skin and keep me moving for at least another decade or so.

Well look what I've done by having a 'senior moment'.:he
I've gone and put Mr Whites to sleep.
So, there are two sports apparently; curling (WAKE UP MR WHITES!) and Hurling which is the sport that I refereed to as a rough game. I've never seen curling, but I have seen hurling and I can't imagine anyone falling asleep watching that. It can get very rough.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurling
I was kind of wondering about the rough you were referring to. The only "rough" in curling is when someone loses their footing and winds up on their backside on the ice! :gig

Back
Top Bottom