Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I found some soon-to-be farmer kids yesterday! :lau They came with their mother to check out our farm and ask questions about raising animals. The 2 daughters saw all the eggs in the nesting boxes and got very excited. I got them a carton and gave them a dozen free eggs, and the girls were fighting about who got to hold them, because they each had picked out 6 to cook when they got home. :D
Oh how exciting to see it all through a childs eyes.

deb

Ok, please allow me,,,,,,,,View attachment 1751501
Saw my primary yesterday (last dr before my surgery) AND for the first time in years.....everything......CBC, chem panel, glucose and A1C, QPCR (via phonecall from my Oncologist), even the pee in the cup thing,,,,,ALL 100% NORMAL!
And I even managed to lose some more weight!
May doc called me his overachiever! :cool:
My bucket list is complete!!!! :lau
:wee:yesss:

Saw my primary yesterday (last dr before my surgery) AND for the first time in years.....everything......CBC, chem panel, glucose and A1C, QPCR (via phonecall from my Oncologist), even the pee in the cup thing,,,,,ALL 100% NORMAL!

Very exciting news!!!!!

Hey Pond,
It’s been a busy few days here. I’ve been trying to keep up. It occurred to me today that I haven’t seen anything from Field Mouse in a while. Has she popped in and I missed it? Or is she MIA? Do I need to worry?

No worries, she has been absent but PMed me recently things have been busy

Morning Ponders!
Hey! Don't pick on curling! A couple of our locals were on our Olympic curling teams (guys and gals) and they did great! Up here a few of our small towns have their own curling clubs instead of roller rinks etc.

That’s neat. I actually enjoy watching it during the olympics.

Fabulous news! :celebrate:
Life is good on the Pond.

:yaYAY CHICKI!!!! :wee:clap :yesss: :ya

Hey Pond,
It’s been a busy few days here. I’ve been trying to keep up. It occurred to me today that I haven’t seen anything from Field Mouse in a while. Has she popped in and I missed it? Or is she MIA? Do I need to worry?

She popped in recently to say shes been busy. I've gotten used to a lot of BYC'ers going MIA during the Spring. I know she'll be back when she gets caught up with all her seasonal stuff.

I really thought Orr would pop in to say hi during Spring Break, but I don't think she did. :hmm Hopefully she'll be back this Summer. :fl

That all sounds good.:) How much more weight do you want to lose?

Back
Top Bottom