Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

@room onthebroom - So, did you make a decision about the reunion? Did you already tell us and I missed it?
I have still been vacillating.

I was on ‘I can’t make it work’ mode last night when I got some really bad news from the family. :hitI need to make it work now, but I’m not sure how that’s gonna happen.

A little Divine intervention would certainly be welcome in my (& their) life right now.

I was on ‘I can’t make it work’ mode last night when I got some really bad news from the family. :hitI need to make it work now, but I’m not sure how that’s gonna happen.

A little Divine intervention would certainly be welcome in my (& their) life right now.
I am sorry you got bad news.. I hope the trip is better than imagined

Will be asking for that Divine intervention for you (and them). I hope that whatever is holding you back will be quickly resolved so you can go with peace of mind.

Oh man!

More stress is not what you needed.

:hugs :hugs :hugs

I will keep praying for you and yours. I hope things get at least a little easier.

Picture from yesterday... just perfect.

It is a bit cropped in the post... open it up to see it all.

Attachments

• 20210702_205333.jpg
    20210702_205333.jpg
    454.7 KB · Views: 10

Back
Top Bottom