Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH, whew made it to my lilypad.
Wonderful cool morning all :frow
Finally! temps dropped 30 degrees in a few hours yesterday, yea!!! Nice rain most of p.m. and thru the night, a little drizzlery this morning but no one cares because the temps are in the 50's!!! :wee My chooks are sooooo happy and so are we! No fans droning, no sweltering heat, no blast furnace wind, just a nice refreshing breeze. Finally, all the house critters settled down and everyone got a decent night's sleep. Too damp to do any painting today (too bad, hehehehe ;)) So DH and I are heading into town for a supply run before the next weekend invasion from Illinois.
Wishing all my pond pals a great hump day :hugs

SPLASH SPLASH SPLASH, whew made it to my lilypad.
Wonderful cool morning all :frow
Finally! temps dropped 30 degrees in a few hours yesterday, yea!!! Nice rain most of p.m. and thru the night, a little drizzlery this morning but no one cares because the temps are in the 50's!!! :wee My chooks are sooooo happy and so are we! No fans droning, no sweltering heat, no blast furnace wind, just a nice refreshing breeze. Finally, all the house critters settled down and everyone got a decent night's sleep. Too damp to do any painting today (too bad, hehehehe ;)) So DH and I are heading into town for a supply run before the next weekend invasion from Illinois.
Wishing all my pond pals a great hump day :hugs

And a great day to you!

Good Morning, Pond!
Another cool, cloudy day and I’m OK with that. We got a total of about 3/4” of rain yesterday. The crops that aren’t damaged beyond help perked right up, and the lawn is already greening up in spots. Another chance of rain tomorrow - praying that it comes.

Sour, I’m glad you got Miss Maggie sorted out, but sorry you had to cancel your plans.

Dang Penny, you ok? Do we need to order new bubble wrap?

I don’t think I shared my fall with you all. Yep, this is me busting my ass last month in the rain. Go ahead and laugh, I do, every time I watch it. :lau
DA6A50A0-B3AE-4BE5-A4D8-80CF15ECC9B0.gif

I don’t think I shared my fall with you all. Yep, this is me busting my ass last month in the rain. Go ahead and laugh, I do, every time I watch it. :lau View attachment 2750813
I tripped over the feeders :weeabout as graceful

I don’t think I shared my fall with you all. Yep, this is me busting my ass last month in the rain. Go ahead and laugh, I do, every time I watch it. :lau View attachment 2750813
I'm sorry Wv but lol. I'm sure a few expletives escaped shortly thereafter.

Back
Top Bottom