Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Here's what I'm looking at....

Good luck... we used to have ants bad, not so much anymore though... the rats on the other hand...... :barnie

Got a visit from one of our neighbors down the road the other day... he's got same issue... rats awful this year... :/

He was impressed by our birds though... high praise from him, he's been breeding games since he was 15, lol...

We need a proper winter though to knock down the bug population... this summer was awful, not looking forward to a repeat...

Fire ants are such a pain in the buttocks here. Having to dodge the mounds with my CX tractor will make our field look like a green checkerboard next Spring.

My username is BantyChooks for the simple reason that I love bantam chickens- No imagination here either. :p

I used to have a username based off a fave chicken at the time, but he turned mean & I had to sell him for dinner. I was pretty crushed over it... Yah, silly, I know.
:celebrate
All along I thought the "Chaos" part was based off what you create. :p
:love

Similar thing happened with Mrs. Oz not too long after we married. She had never been around chickens. The sweet little sex link roo she raised by hand tried to flog her during puberty. She still hasn't got over the "betrayal."

Back
Top Bottom