Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

BYC....I mean no harm I just haven't learnt all the pond slang yet.
We got slang
hu.gif
I figured was good English .all come straight out of uncle jacks dictionary .

Is this a new language you could help me learn? You seem so nice and helpful.
DID YOU ALL SEE THAT???? DIDJA? See, I am appreciated!! Thank you, Kiki!

What that sentence said was:

Nope just got here and can tell you fer a fact that ifin hain't no shine in hit weuns not having none . so unles you is twinkling pure grain ackehalw not no boby had none

<ahem> Nope, just got here and can tell you for a fact that if there is no moonshine in it we are having none of it. So unless you are serving pure grain alcohol no one's had anything to drink.

(I think)

Last edited:
DID YOU ALL SEE THAT???? DIDJA? See, I am appreciated!! Thank you, Kiki!

What that sentence said was:

Nope just got here and can tell you fer a fact that ifin hain't no shine in hit weuns not having none . so unles you is twinkling pure grain ackehalw not no boby had none

<ahem> Nope, just got here and can tell you for a fact that if there is no moonshine in it we are having none of it. So unless is you are serving pure grain alcohol no one's had anything to drink.

(I think)

OMG how the heck did you decipher that? I love you...I might as well just let you know now. I don't like to keep secrets.
Bed time story?

Just trying to get caught up and get the Garden in....what are you doing?
No other way to live....
:idunno
It's a week long event....
I read about that too.....:th
I skip the red part....straight to tan.....
:lau
I thought that was about the time the bragging started..
:/
Have fun Sour....good luck
I missed you Deb. :hugs....speaking of missing people anyone heard from Ross lately? :idunno
Hope she's okay....

Put in a long day did you? Me, too! Had our swimming pool relined and our volunteer Fire Department brought truck loads of water. Finished some work on a coop. I'm so slow now without that thumb it takes much longer to do building projects.

Hey K, how was the sale?

Nope I like you. What I said is unless you pee pure moonshine grade alcohol we ain't going to drank it neither . you is posed to be from the south , and you cain;'t speak southern ?
th.gif

No deal...I can speak mexican though....Im a coon *** living in texas.

Back
Top Bottom