Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Happy Birthday, AP.

Wait...wasn't @AmyPaperlady the one asking about her screen nickname that you hadn't bestowed upon her yet, Sour? And "AP"? And after all this time that the best ya' got?
tongue2.gif

(That is...unless I'm mistaken. This is a crazy-fast thread that I'm having trouble keeping up with.)

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY @AmyPaperlady!

Last edited:
Work is finally done for the day. Time to do laundry and clean house, as well as kick the juvies out of the back room since all the trips are now over. Previous owner had painted everything in semigloss paint, so I can swiffer the walls and ceiling in there. Fun. Happy Birthday AmyP! Hope it is wonderful.
Are you saying there is a room in your house that you haven't re-painted yet :eek: :gig
Wait...wasn't @AmyPaperlady the one asking about her screen nickname that you hadn't bestowed upon her yet, Sour? And "AP"? And after all this time that the best ya' got? :plbb (That is...unless I'm mistaken. This is a crazy-fast thread that I'm having trouble keeping up with.) Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY @AmyPaperlady!
Yep, it moves a little quickly sometimes. Ya know, waves get going and they can be hard to stop. :D

Wait...wasn't @AmyPaperlady the one asking about her screen nickname that you hadn't bestowed upon her yet, Sour? And "AP"? And after all this time that the best ya' got?
tongue2.gif

(That is...unless I'm mistaken. This is a crazy-fast thread that I'm having trouble keeping up with.)

PC, are you messin' wit me ?
hmm.png

Ain't happening. Been there done that. But I hope they are anyway.
you would be surprised that these guys will stay in as long as they have been fed. Kunekune are not that hard to fence in as long as they are not hungry. there was many times I forgot to turn the electric fence back on after I got done messing around back there this past spring or summer and it would be off for weeks at a time and they would never bother getting out. They are in a 2 acre pasture. The grass has finally just went dormant and became unattractive to them to eat so they came looking for food.

Back
Top Bottom