Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I haven't even had my coffee yet!

At least it's almost the weekend.
waves.jpg

big-wave-surfing-1.jpg

If the beavers are back, the python must be gone.
I saw what could have been a couple of pythons, but by golly, they must have been very, very young.

I haven't even had my coffee yet!

At least it's almost the weekend.
Tis indeed! Do you celebrate NYE? - personally, I don't, which is just as well since DW will be at mass, so it wouldn't be much of a knees-up

Our neighbors up the street will be having a big party. Nice because it's in walking distance.

Still haven't decided what dessert I'll make.

That sounds good - stumbling distance is always a bonus. Maybe make something with lots of booze in it?

I'm just having fun hugging you .... :hugs :hugs :hugs..... Your soft..... :lau

uh oh @meltel, he's liking your pillows too much! Cut him off!

Swedish Flowers from Mini.

:ya

you guys can both hug me but I don't hug back very good right now. :(   

:hugs (but I won't say your soft) :)
Ah, the difference in humidity due to temperature! The humidity in the house 3 weeks ago was within hatching range (the high end, at that)--if we incubated in the mid-to-high-60s. Right now, with both wells filled, 2 twisted paper towels arcing over the thermometer between the wells, and my special absorbent lining under the eggs filled with water, the humidity in my incubator has finally passed 40%...

In hatching at 35%, successfully too! :th

Morning Pondites.

Woke up to the EE egg having externally pipped. Should come home to a fresh chick.

:weee lets hope those flowers are soon to follow!

Have yall seen the hatchimal toys? Been in the news quite a bit lately. Now some people are saying they have potty mouths and curse in their sleep.

:lau

:lau :lau one of the guys I work with bought one of those then sold it on eBay for over double what he paid :th

This is pretty much all I can see, though you guys probably know that. :p One side dark, one side light. Hey! If all the chicks develop on the dark side does that mean I'm going to hatch Sith chickens?? :gig

Wish my camera wasn't so light sensitive.

can you see any veining in the egg. That top pic looks like its dead. Does the dark area slosh when you turn the egg with the light?

Back
Top Bottom