Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I'm sorry, chaos's personal aid. :lol:
:gig - I'm intrigued to know what you edited :p

ETA - I love my electric toothbrush !
1f60a.png

Last edited:
You are not alone in this. We are here for you and with you.

Just because she had a test with abnormal results does not mean she cannot get better with proper care. Both of you need to take care of yourselves and each other. I'm in the same boat. My husband is fit, he plays hockey 5 or more times per week, but he woke up suffering from chest pains last night that passed before I could convince him to get out of bed and get dressed to go to the ER. I am afraid he may have clots circulating as he took a really bad two hander across the back of his thighs last week and the massive bruises are breaking up. I'm overweight and don't exercise nearly enough, drink a little too much, and drink WAY too much Coke. If I don't watch it I will be dead, or at least useless, which is worse for everyone.

It's not easy to make lifestyle changes, especially with a desk job and a love of good and rich foods. But if nothing else I want to stick around to see my grandchildren that I don't have yet and probably won't for a while. You already have them. Do it for them.
X2!!! I am pretty sure I haven't said much about this to very many people. 2 weeks ago I got a call from my brother-that either means hes p*ssed at me for something or somebody died... It was my first boyfriend and my first love from high school who as still one of my best friends. No one could make me laugh like him. Other than stupid high school break up fights, we only fought once and it was when my brother and i talked to him about his weight and health. he didn't want to change it and never did. He had a massive heart attack at 44 in the Mcdonalds drive thru! I have been horribly depressed over it-not only because all the picture boards and his family telling me some very personal things but more because when we talked to him he got mad at us and so I dropped it to save our friendship. i should have fought and pushed harder because by shutting up and saving a friendship, I no longer have a friend to save
hit.gif
Walnut is right-change is hard and even harder when you're depressed and have no motivation to do anything. i know you say your wife is stubborn and I know you have enough of your own health issues but just love each other and be each others strength when you can't be your own.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom