Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Thanks Walnut.... And everyone else.
My wife is upset with me cuz I'm on the edge of tears today..... But after you've been with someone for 35 years since she was 15.....it's a hard thing to swallow. Granted we still don't know what's wrong and the meeting with the doctor wasn't necessarily bad. The possibilities are still on my mind today..... Giving a day or two and some better weather maybe I'll feel differently.... Phil
:hugs Sorry for the rough day.

Sporks?
ep.gif

My wife is upset with me cuz I'm on the edge of tears today..... But after you've been with someone for 35 years since she was 15.....it's a hard thing to swallow. Granted we still don't know what's wrong and the meeting with the doctor wasn't necessarily bad. The possibilities are still on my mind today..... Giving a day or two and some better weather maybe I'll feel differently.... Phil
hugs.gif
(Hope this doesn't get washed away in the tide.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FridayYet

hugs.gif
(Hope this doesn't get washed away in the tide.)

I'll help......

ya'll are some good flocking folks on this thread....

:hugs Mel, hope everyone feels better soon.

Hey, Mini question! Do you deem silkies "extreme rare"?

Silkies are dime a dozen, superb quality silkies are rare. :D

Every backyard flockster seems to have them around here

*sorry! "Mini" question not "mini" question.
bahahahahaha, it's ok. Jump in where ever and whenever. Just don't get sours lillypad wet. He tends to go off with a rant :)

I've been "edited by staff" again  :hit

Well maybe you should be labeled doesn't play well with others ;)

fudge off :D
I like fudge

Last edited:

She knows you care, I bet she is just as scared as you are. If she's like me, she hides it under a shell that does not like to let others in when I really need support. Just keep being there, and being reassuring and supportive.

hugs.gif
for both of you, as you are in it together.

Back
Top Bottom