Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Coffee?
big_smile.png

LOL...nope. I've already moved on to diet dew. Thankfully, Mark is going to start bacon & eggs in a few minutes.

Good morning Friday & Oz!! Nice to see you.
hugs.gif

The job is going great, thanks! Good balance of projects, challenges & the humdrum easy stuff. I fly to Pittsburgh this Thursday to meet my 3rd direct report. Should be interesting. She's the only one of my 4 that says she feels overworked. How's things with you?

Friday, I hope you're staying off that ankle.

Thanks Deb.

Ugh, it's gotten to the point where I'm going to have to boot it or be on crutches for a while to totally rest it before I start rehabbing it. What a PIA.

Glad your work is going well and keeping you out of trouble!

Good morning Friday & Oz!!  Nice to see you.   :hugs

The job is going great, thanks!  Good balance of projects, challenges & the humdrum easy stuff.  I fly to Pittsburgh this Thursday to meet my 3rd direct report.  Should be interesting.  She's the only one of my 4 that says she feels overworked.  How's things with you?

Friday, I hope you're staying off that ankle.

Good, got some painful family stuff going on but it will all be okay. I'm so glad you're loving your job.
Is missed the injury Friday, what happened?

Hi Oz, it's Achilles Tendonitis that I keep re-aggravating over and over. Not sure how I first injured it, but it should take about 3 months to heal if I take care of it, which I haven't been. Time to get serious about it before I rip the darn thing and need surgery.

Hi Oz, it's Achilles Tendonitis that I keep re-aggravating over and over. Not sure how I first injured it, but it should take about 3 months to heal if I take care of it, which I haven't been. Time to get serious about it before I rip the darn thing and need surgery.
Get serious, and get better.
hugs.gif

hugs.gif
for the family stuff, Oz
Prayers offered, Oz.

Back
Top Bottom