Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Morning Shaw and Debs, how's the day treating ya?:frow
Treating me just fine I suppose. Lol. Heading out in a bit to go see our oldest and her new apartment. . and her new puppy we aren't supposed to know about yet :rolleyes:

Now you had a point on Chris...Then ya go and say that!!!! You just stepped knee deep in the muck my boy! :lau:pop
Oh Danny boy. . the udders the udders are calling. . .

Phew! I need a lily pad...

Finally caught up! Did you know that, if you've been gone awhile, "Go to First Unread" only goes back 4 weeks? So I had to try to remember when I'd last been here (way back when I was doing the online test scoring--May, sometime) and gave up going back at page 6,000 (turned out it'd been farther back, because Liz's recap covered stuff I'd missed... Where is @DwayneNLiz, anyway?). I've been reading since August 18... No quotes, because 20,000+ posts is just a few too many to do that with... I will admit that I was tempted to quote every time someone complained about backlog, thoughView attachment 1128326

Hello to Fields, Shaw, bobbi, broomie, and orr! I feel like I've known you for awhile, now, though you'll have no clue who I am, unless you read some backlog--and maybe not then, because I don't talk much (and didn't find the Pond for months after our previous hangout petered out). I read everything, though not from OCD--just from sheer nosiness;) If Cap hadn't exploded, I'd be saying hello to another wrong-year birthday twin. Ah, well...

Deb, your jewelry is awe-inspiring. Not my style at all, but absolutely gorgeous. Not as gorgeous as Katee, though.

A bit annoying that we had 2 Pondites in Blighty at the same time from 2 different directions and were never at the same place at the same time (though I will admit that, since I hadn't been on here since May, I'd forgotten that he was going to be there, and I didn't know when he was until I was catching up with backlog:oops:) But I've got pics! Unlabeled, as of yet, and may stay that way, but still. I was rather rubbish at remembering to get people pics, so they should be more interesting to non-h2g2 folks. https://www.flickr.com/photos/amy_paperlady/collections/72157684860571873/

There were other things I was going to comment on, but it's nearly 1:30am (wanna bet I'll remember everything as I'm falling asleep, and will forget once I'm back on my laptop?View attachment 1128326

Oh, I remember one thing! Could some of you with rain send some this way?
View attachment 1128327
At this scale, we're where the coast meets the Oregon border...

View attachment 1128328
The yellow thing is us... No fire is close enough to be a danger (from yellow to Klamath is 20 miles), but it's just a bit smokey...

Hi Amy I had just met you when you went on your trip.... :frow

I do other things besides what I have posted here so far. Am in the process of learning and right now am fascinated by weaving. And the latest stone. I have one more large stone to do and then I will be on to smaller... Not a fan of the large ones for wearing myself but some people are.

Wow you are on the fringe of a ring of fire.... scary stuf that. stay safe... we got about six hours of tropical rain yesterday 90 degrees while we got wet down some.

I doubt if it was slated to head your way.... I hope some does to knock those fires down

Cant wait to see pix

deb

IMG_6127.JPG
IMG_6128.JPG

Back
Top Bottom