Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Well banded the egg eater this morning and @ Alaskan there may be another already doing it too :barnie. So maybe the whole flock needs to go . idunno.gif I have this sore throat and have been losing my voice all day .:( Started yesterday after grandparents day at the grand kids school . Me and DW went to a old grist mill for lunch . Took her there years ago when it was abandoned so she could see what it looked like . All the works were still there then and now. Lady told me yesterday they ground all the floor they use in the restaurant which is the old storage buildings in the mill . So I just had to see . Turns out somebody lied to somebody :lau. Ain't been no grain ground between them stones in a very long time . DW liked the food I won't eat the breakfast food again .:sick She had lunch said it was good . They need me to teach them how to make sausage gravy and biscuits. So maybe we'll go back some time I'll try lunch . idunno.gif young'un are growing like a weed :th
oliver21.png

Well banded the egg eater this morning and @ Alaskan there may be another already doing it too :barnie. So maybe the whole flock needs to go . View attachment 1132581 I have this sore throat and have been losing my voice all day .:( Started yesterday after grandparents day at the grand kids school . Me and DW went to a old grist mill for lunch . Took her there years ago when it was abandoned so she could see what it looked like . All the works were still there then and now. Lady told me yesterday they ground all the floor they use in the restaurant which is the old storage buildings in the mill . So I just had to see . Turns out somebody lied to somebody :lau. Ain't been no grain ground between them stones in a very long time . DW liked the food I won't eat the breakfast food again .:sick She had lunch said it was good . They need me to teach them how to make sausage gravy and biscuits. So maybe we'll go back some time I'll try lunch . View attachment 1132581 young'un are growing like a weed :thView attachment 1132609

K!!! :hugs :hugs :hugs :hugs
:love :love

Well banded the egg eater this morning and @ Alaskan there may be another already doing it too :barnie. So maybe the whole flock needs to go . View attachment 1132581 I have this sore throat and have been losing my voice all day .:( Started yesterday after grandparents day at the grand kids school . Me and DW went to a old grist mill for lunch . Took her there years ago when it was abandoned so she could see what it looked like . All the works were still there then and now. Lady told me yesterday they ground all the floor they use in the restaurant which is the old storage buildings in the mill . So I just had to see . Turns out somebody lied to somebody :lau. Ain't been no grain ground between them stones in a very long time . DW liked the food I won't eat the breakfast food again .:sick She had lunch said it was good . They need me to teach them how to make sausage gravy and biscuits. So maybe we'll go back some time I'll try lunch . View attachment 1132581 young'un are growing like a weed :thView attachment 1132609
That's pretty neat. Sorry your food wasn't up to par.:(
That young'un is a doll!!!:love

What a cutie pie!
Sorry about the flock and sore throat though :hugs

Neither, actually... :D ;)

20170909_214738.jpg

She is a Silver Appleyard Call, my first...

20170909_214914.jpg

He is either a Blue Fawn with rusting down the sides, or a Blue Snowy... not sure from this angle... charcoal head and washed out/faded speculum in drake nuptial plumage indicates a blue gene present...

20170909_214849.jpg

Drake between the pied and grey is a Snowy... green head, blue speculum... :D

Neither, actually... :D ;)

View attachment 1132620

She is a Silver Appleyard Call, my first...

View attachment 1132621

He is either a Blue Fawn with rusting down the sides, or a Blue Snowy... not sure from this angle... charcoal head and washed out/faded speculum in drake nuptial plumage indicates a blue gene present...

View attachment 1132623

Drake between the pied and grey is a Snowy... green head, blue speculum... :D
I don't think I'll ever remember all the different color names..... :lau

Back
Top Bottom