Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I don't think I'll ever remember all the different color names..... :lau

:barnie
I'll never learn all the colors!

Don't feel bad... it's taken me years and mostly hands on watching them from duckling down patterns to adult patterns to learn the ones I do know... and I still keep getting ones I have no flockin' clue WHAT they are! :lau :lau

PS... it also helps I have all 3 posters put out by the American Call Duck Association... ;)

Don't feel bad... it's taken me years and mostly hands on watching them from duckling down patterns to adult patterns to learn the ones I do know... and I still keep getting ones I have no flockin' clue WHAT they are! :lau :lau

PS... it also helps I have all 3 posters put out by the American Call Duck Association... ;)
Ah...And where do I get those?:confused:

Well banded the egg eater this morning and @ Alaskan there may be another already doing it too :barnie. So maybe the whole flock needs to go . View attachment 1132581 I have this sore throat and have been losing my voice all day .:( Started yesterday after grandparents day at the grand kids school . Me and DW went to a old grist mill for lunch . Took her there years ago when it was abandoned so she could see what it looked like . All the works were still there then and now. Lady told me yesterday they ground all the floor they use in the restaurant which is the old storage buildings in the mill . So I just had to see . Turns out somebody lied to somebody :lau. Ain't been no grain ground between them stones in a very long time . DW liked the food I won't eat the breakfast food again .:sick She had lunch said it was good . They need me to teach them how to make sausage gravy and biscuits. So maybe we'll go back some time I'll try lunch . View attachment 1132581 young'un are growing like a weed :thView attachment 1132609
What a cutie!!

Very pretty!

Never mind..Lol I found it....
Screenshot_2017-09-09-23-15-15.png

That's pretty neat. Sorry your food wasn't up to par.:(
That young'un is a doll!!!:love
I'm just glad DW liked her's. She had been wanting to go there since they made a tourist trap out of it . Told her I wouldn't be mean. So I ate it . Only a few miles past where the kids go to school .Tomorrow is our thirty fifth anniversary. So Cracker Barrel for breakfast early maybe . I'll over eat for sure. All ways do. Don't you worry about that baby boy of your'n he's tougher than we are . And can move a lot faster . And pretty sure somebody taught him to be a man. He'll be fine . After all he from Tennessee .:hugs

What a cutie pie!
Sorry about the flock and sore throat though :hugs
Ain't he just . And thank you . I try to change them out at three years if DW will let me . This is their second season. So next spring their out of here anyway .Already raising replacements . Set eggs today . Well been setting everything that the CCL's layed all week . After all they is jess chickens :lau Or so I've been led to believe .

Back
Top Bottom