Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Hubby keeps saying that these ducks are costing us a small fortune and I should have picked a different hobby.
But you should have seen him holding Jane earlier while I worked on ducks feet! Lol. She billed around in his goatee . . he talked to her. . she laid her little head on his shoulder. . ya he's hooked. :p he'd kill me for telling you all that has ha. He's a tough guy.
Yeah, I'm married to one of those "tough guys" too. The one who claims to hate the house cat but meows at him at least once a day. Maybe he's swearing at him in cat language and I don't know it.

Hubby keeps saying that these ducks are costing us a small fortune and I should have picked a different hobby.
But you should have seen him holding Jane earlier while I worked on ducks feet! Lol. She billed around in his goatee . . he talked to her. . she laid her little head on his shoulder. . ya he's hooked. :p he'd kill me for telling you all that has ha. He's a tough guy.

Awwwww!!! :love
Yup, the little duckie hug will do it ever' time! :lau
G'Night! :frow

That's right - because we are the only ones allowed to read the handbook. I may have even been breaking rules by mentioning it in public. Although I have been quoting from it to my sons for their entire lives. The Handbook Police haven't come after me yet...

:lau :lau

Lol. Only another mom would know.
Of course...;)

Mine is the same way...Lol

That's right - because we are the only ones allowed to read the handbook. I may have even been breaking rules by mentioning it in public. Although I have been quoting from it to my sons for their entire lives. The Handbook Police haven't come after me yet...
:highfive:
Night y'all. Prayers going up for everyone in need of them. Ttyl pond. View attachment 1132671
Night Shaw...Thank you!:hugs
Sleep well friend!

Yeah, I'm married to one of those "tough guys" too. The one who claims to hate the house cat but meows at him at least once a day. Maybe he's swearing at him in cat language and I don't know it.

Awwwww!!! :love
Yup, the little duckie hug will do it ever' time! :lau
G'Night! :frow

:lau :lau
They think they have us fooled don't they!!!;)

Back
Top Bottom