Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

That's what I think to :thI've been wet since Monday afternoon . broke the customers water line couldn't shut off the water . Trying to quick dig a ditch to keep from flooding the house and broke my machine :barniewhen I got the leak stopped it was raining and dark and when I got in the truck to leave . Turned on the wipers and both blade edges peeled off . 10 getting home . Last Monday got home off the road at 10:30 Busted a belt in tire in Memphis no place to get one 3 hour drive turned into more than six . Two hundred miles at 40 to 45 mph two lane roads . white knuckle driving :th

:hugs :hugs Sheesh, glad you made it home! :hugs :hugs

Sweet Sussex passed away last night in DDs arms. :(
Did a bit of a necropsy, but it was inconclusive -I really expected to find a screw, airsoft bbs or some blockage. Instead there was about 2 full cups of small rocks with a few blades of grass and hay mixed in. I wish I knew how it happened. Ah well, it is what it is. It's been a rough summer on the birds, so the promise of a cool down next week makes me hopeful that these kinds of things will slow down.

Sorry! :hugs

:lau

I was down and out with a migraine, ugh. Gonna be seeing my doctor about that on Monday since I've been having them more frequently lately. Might just be the changing of the seasons.

:fl Flockin doctors. Good luck! :fl :hugs

:hugs

i got too far behind, got lost, and now i cant find my place :hit

Just haven't been in the best of moods lately. Didn't want to bring the thread down.

Wel, since I was clued in just yesterday what smh meant, I guess smfh shouldn't be too hard to figure out. :)

:lau :clap

Oh no. Poor deb. I sure hope they can help her.
Hey friends are for leaning on in good times and bad. . Lord knows I've made you all read about my troubles. . let it out!

Amen to that. :hugs

So.... :pop Whats it feel like

:lau :lau

I hope they made a diagnosis...

I wish! :mad: :he :barnie

Heading to Texas in the morning to be with Mom on the one year anniversary of my Dad's passing. I doubt I'll be on much for the next week, see ya on the flip side.

Safe travels, Walnut! :hugs

No diagnosis. They did bloodwork & a CT scan. Ruled out I was in immediate danger & sent me on my way. Doc did prescribe me a couple of things that should help. One of them is for the pain. Sure hope the GI doc has some good ideas on the 27th!!! :fl

:hugs :hugs Sheesh, glad you made it home! :hugs :hugs

Sorry! :hugs

:fl Flockin doctors. Good luck! :fl :hugs

:lau :clap

Amen to that. :hugs

:lau :lau

I wish! :mad: :he :barnie

Safe travels, Walnut! :hugs

No diagnosis. They did bloodwork & a CT scan. Ruled out I was in immediate danger & sent me on my way. Doc did prescribe me a couple of things that should help. One of them is for the pain. Sure hope the GI doc has some good ideas on the 27th!!! :fl
Whew...Had worried lady!!! Glad they gave you something to help at least. Praying the figure it out on the 27th and it's an easy fix!!!:fl:hugs

Back
Top Bottom