Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Yeah, well I might log in from the party, so I'm letting you all know in advance that I my not make the most sense. :lau

I so need to get you and Liz talking when you've had a few too many.... :lau

:thumbsup

Now if you have a problem hatch, it might help... sure is cheaper than that savachik crap...

I agree... it just irritates me that it's so expensive (comparatively)... that little bit in that packet is $2... the jar I posted that Chaos is talking about is $7 or $8, and it's enough for 128 gallons... even Nutridrench is cheaper in comparison...

Agree!! It's crazy expensive.

You guys got more money than me . Flock raiser is to rich for my blood :th I use Purina chick starter for the first week . As I get to the bottom of the bag it's just dust  So I change to what the local Farmers CO_OP makes here . The difference in price about 25% the ingredients are very close and  it's fresher. Of them all chicks have the largest amount of  feed waste per pound fed . If I could figure out how to reduce the waste I think feed cost would drop by at least 25%. I think maybe PVC pipe might be the answer still working that out though .:idunno

X2 on that. No way could I afford keeping chooks at the price of flock raiser. I feed mine whatever brand layer is cheapest that week, and my birds are all still alive....

:ya
I actually slept like a normal person last night..... I woke up at 5am feeling refreshed. Is this how normal people feel?
I could get used to this...... :)

Good news!!

frow.gif
Morning all! Happy New Year's Eve! Can't believe another year has flown by.
th.gif

You guys got more money than me . Flock raiser is to rich for my blood :th I use Purina chick starter for the first week . As I get to the bottom of the bag it's just dust  So I change to what the local Farmers CO_OP makes here . The difference in price about 25% the ingredients are very close and  it's fresher. Of them all chicks have the largest amount of  feed waste per pound fed . If I could figure out how to reduce the waste I think feed cost would drop by at least 25%. I think maybe PVC pipe might be the answer still working that out though .:idunno
I swear by this. Stops chicks waste by about 95%

Back
Top Bottom