Well hatching has finished

beal

In the Brooder
5 Years
Apr 15, 2014
Hi all hatching has finished and gone very well im very happy this was my first time incubation :) I used one of those Chinese 48 egg incubators
u8amy5u9.jpg
I paid £100 for it of eBay I would like to do a little review of it if you dont mind now I no there are mixed minds about these cheap Chinese incubators some some people say stay away from them cheap and nasty and others say they are ok well the prove is in the hatching it's kept its temp steady and humdity as well I put 48 eggs in it at the start on lock down day there was 40 8 were infertile iv had 33 hatch out of 40 thats just over 82% hatch rate I think lol iv been very happy with this incubator and will happily use it again for the money its done its job and is not a bad incubator hope you all dont mind me writing this cheers
pajy3unu.jpg
usyryny6.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I have the very same incubator and I am also very happy with it, went into lock down with 36 and hatched 29. this was my first time ever incubating eggs, the only thing I'm going to change is cut some Rectangle holes on each side of the fan and hot glue some Plexiglas over them so i can see inside.

I really do think there worth the money

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom