Welp Hatchery Cornish Rock Broilers experience?

I have gotten several hundred from Welp over the years and all I can say is that they are excellent! I have never gotten a dead chick from them ether. They grow great to.

I got 50 Cornish X males from Welp last summer. Very pleased!
thumbsup.gif

Thanks everyone. After freezer camp this weekend I am going to put in an order from Welp. Has any processed for cornish game hens? I was thinking about doing a half dozen or so that way....

the last time i ordered the broilers from Welp was in 2002. they all came strong and healthy, they all live to be very tasty birds. they grew as expected.
i order from them every year, and just today i got 15 cuckoo marans, and 12 (two extra) light brahmas. they were cold and the postman said several were dead. well when i got them home i started taking the "dead" ones out, and noticed they were still alive. i put them in my lap, and dipped their beaks in warm water. so i only lost one little girl which was doa, all the rest are busy chirping, eating and drinking under their lamp.
i would definately recommend Welp, i have never had any deaths with chicks until this morning. dang cold!

Back
Top Bottom