Welsh Harlequin ducks

Toryhillc

Songster
Apr 19, 2021
Tory Hill Ontario Canada
I just got my first ever ducks yesterday afternoon. I am in love already. They are Welsh Harlequin and I believe two little girls. We have decided there names will be Gibbs and Matilda (Tilly for short) I never realized how quickly these little girls can climb. I am sure I have alot to learn and appreciate any helpful comments to help me along my way. For now enjoy the pics of my little darlings.
20210525_164638.jpg
20210525_164738.jpg
20210526_073506.jpg

I just got my first ever ducks yesterday afternoon. I am in love already. They are Welsh Harlequin and I believe two little girls. We have decided there names will be Gibbs and Matilda (Tilly for short) I never realized how quickly these little girls can climb. I am sure I have alot to learn and appreciate any helpful comments to help me along my way. For now enjoy the pics of my little darlings.View attachment 2689246View attachment 2689247View attachment 2689249
Aww ❤️

They are sweet - we just got 2 Welsh Harlequins and 2 Cayuga's. 2 weeks old and I swear they look like 4 weeks!!! I think I selected females as well. Seeing your bills, that is what I looked for as well.
I am teaching ours to come to a shake of a Tupperware full of mealworms. They LOVE them and it will help when they are older to get them into the pen at night for safety
Enjoy them!

They’re beautiful. I wanted WH but didn’t want to pay the $$ for small order. I ended up getting a mix from TSC. It’s been 14ish weeks and other than the mess, oh goodness the mess, they’re awesome. Enjoy

Back
Top Bottom