Welsh Harlequin

I purchased mine from a hatchery. I merely wanted this breed for laying ability & they look good!
wink.png
I love this breed! Now I must admit my WH are not show quality. One of my WH is mostly white, while the other resembles a good looking WH. here are some pictures of Abagail (the colorful one) and Quinn (white one). Please ignore my Anconas.
They lay VERY well giving me an egg from each a day, even during this cold winter!!
Most of these pictures are fairly old.....
he.gif

I purchased mine from a hatchery. I merely wanted this breed for laying ability & they look good!
wink.png
I love this breed! Now I must admit my WH are not show quality. One of my WH is mostly white, while the other resembles a good looking WH. here are some pictures of Abagail (the colorful one) and Quinn (white one). Please ignore my Anconas.
They lay VERY well giving me an egg from each a day, even during this cold winter!!
Most of these pictures are fairly old.....
he.gif

do yours fly ?

They fly fairly short distances never over our fence. (we live in the suburb) If I call to feed them and they are up on the hill in our yard, then they fly every 2 feet to get over to me. They are getting very fat though!

Thanks! We have chickens but it seems I need to learn the differences. My kids are so excited!

Back
Top Bottom