Welsh Harlequin

I looked on the Texas Parks and Wildlife Department website, and couldn't find bobcats mentioned aside from it saying that only mounts and pelts are regulated(that was under the hunting section).

Do they Fly?
@Mama Quacker they DO! I have two welsh harlequins and my drake cleared my 6 foot privacy fence! I have clipped his wings since, but I was also told they don't fly... and no they can't fly for long distances but he didn't jump that high!

sorry for the wrong answer then.
@chickengirl987 its not technically wrong =) people don't consider what they do "flight" because it isn't sustained... Not to mention its the answer I got from several sources when researching them... I am just trying to educate people so they don't lose their birds, cause from personal experience they can clear 6 feet.

Thank you that question? I was always wondering about that too. Mine are 2 weeks old and they are in my dinner room for now. I have a pond in my yard and I would like to free range them. I have a lot of question about free range them. How do you get them back to their coop? Do I clip their wings?

Back
Top Bottom