Say hello to...
Betty!
*sigh* I couldn't help it!

86121_betty_004.jpg

86121_betty_005.jpg

86121_betty_010.jpg

Her poor little wings were butchered
sad.png

They tried to clip her wings, and absolutely destroyed them!
I cant wait until she molts
sad.png

Isn't she cute though
big_smile.png

Quote:
Haha yes, she would have been thrilled! I know she would have
big_smile.png

Ok now you have to tell it!

Congrats about the chicken
hugs.gif
Sorry for the loss of your friend.
hugs.gif
Heads up... I had one seabright in an tiny flock of silkies, and an RIR ... EVERYONE chased her
hit.gif
... roos are attracted to seabrights.
love.gif
Mine died from jumping over the fence to get away from the others.. into the dog pen. She had even been raised up from an chick with them.
hit.gif
hit.gif
Her name was sebe and she was an silver laced seabright. Good luck on yours ( keep an eye on it)
thumbsup.gif
hugs.gif

107523_hpim3606.jpg

SHES SO PRETTY. LOVE BETTY

Last edited:
<3 N.C Chicken Chick <3 :

Congrats about the chicken
hugs.gif
Sorry for the loss of your friend.
hugs.gif
Heads up... I had one seabright in an tiny flock of silkies, and an RIR ... EVERYONE chased her
hit.gif
... roos are attracted to seabrights.
love.gif
Mine died from jumping over the fence to get away from the others.. into the dog pen. She had even been raised up from an chick with them.
hit.gif
hit.gif
Her name was sebe and she was an silver laced seabright. Good luck on yours ( keep an eye on it)
thumbsup.gif
hugs.gif

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/uploads/107523_hpim3606.jpg

SHES SO PRETTY. LOVE BETTY

Oh dear, I have the top of my Bantam run covered due to the cat, but I have noticed that she is really flighty! Is that just the breed?​

This story sounds like something that would happen to me. I end up with critters from all kind of situations. I ended up with a rabbit last night as a matter of fact. I had sold it as a baby to an elderly woman and she has had it a few months, and unable to care for it anymore. So she called me and sent it a cage, a huge bag of liter and food and all. So I have her mother and sister now her back again. Congrads on the little hen though, she is a doll.

Back
Top Bottom