went to TSC today...

mmaddie's mom

Songster
9 Years
Jun 2, 2010
Elmwood, Illinois, USA
... and didn't bring home a thing.
lol.png
Was just checking out the storage sheds to use for a coop... so I didn't even go inside. I think it was all for the best.
tongue.png

mmaddie's mom :

lol.png
Was just checking out the storage sheds to use for a coop... so I didn't even go inside. I think it was all for the best.
tongue.png

Yes, it's dangerous this time of year.
lol.png

Yeah, we needed some provisions from TSC and I insisted I'd clean out the car while my husband got the items on the list
idunno.gif

I was there yesturday and as soon as I walked in with my 1 year old son, we were bombarded with you'll have to go back and see the new chicks we just got in.....and we were lead down the aisle by the nice sales person. My son absolutely loved them and it took all of me to leave without some....but I did it. We are picking up our 17 week old pullets this weekend....

mmaddie's mom :

lol.png
tongue.png

A "little white lie" MM??? heheheheh:lol:

Quote:

NO... REALLY...
tongue.png
I'm pretty sure my DH would notice, since we only have two adult brother roos right now... the girls spent the last half of the winter at a friends because of a predator problem. New coop & run are in the works right now and when done, the girls will come home. Now THEN it might a different story.
wink.png

I went yesterday to get chicken feed and came home with 6 new chicks!!! And I need to go back today cause I forgot something
ep.gif
hide.gif

mmaddie's mom :

Quote:

NO... REALLY...
tongue.png
I'm pretty sure my DH would notice, since we only have two adult brother roos right now... the girls spent the last half of the winter at a friends because of a predator problem. New coop & run are in the works right now and when done, the girls will come home. Now THEN it might a different story.
wink.png

OK! Good for you!!!

mmaddie's mom :

lol.png
tongue.png

Good Job! I think i like Blue Seal better, no little fuzzy butts to tempt anyone lol!!!​

Back
Top Bottom