We're so excited! Our litter of TOY POODLES are here! (Illinois)

Illinois_ Kelly

Songster
12 Years
Sep 13, 2007
Marion, Illinois
We're so excited!!

Our beautiful little toy poodles arrived on November 9th and it was so exciting! Lilah did fabulous. She gave birth to three healthy little poodles; 1 male and 2 females. You'd have never known she was a first-time mother. Samson still hasn't a clue why she seems so preoccupied with these 3 tiny little "things". It's funny to watch because she won't allow him any closer than three feet. She then sounds the warning letting him know that he's crossed this imaginary line. Upon hearing it, he quickly retreats a few feet, lays on the carpet and looks up at her whining to let her know he wants to see too! We've had so many laughs watching them. This has been such a joyful experience and I know it's going to be heartbreaking to place them in another's loving hands, when the time comes.

We own both the Sire, "Samson" and the Dam, "Lilah". They are AKC registered and their puppies will be as well. Males are $600 and females are $750. We will be selling them with full registration, not limited as some breeders offer. This means you can stud or breed your toy poodle if you'd like to. A 50% non-refundable deposit is required to hold one of these precious little puppies. Our puppies will be kept with their mother for a minumum of 8-10 weeks. We may choose to keep them together longer if we feel it's in the best interest of the puppy to do so. Delivery is an option depending on where you live. We will not ship your puppy, placing him/her in unknown hands, but will personally hand-deliver him/her to you for a reasonable fee.

What's happened so far...

The litter, and Lilah, were checked by our vet shortly after birth and will be again at recommended intervals. Our vet docked their tails and removed their dew claws on Monday, November 12th. She will administer their shots at the 6-week check-up and worm them at appropriate intervals. With our puppies, everything is done as it we believe it should be, by a licensed veterinarian. Micro-chipping is available as an option.

If you're interested in adding one of Lilah's puppies to your family...

We're particular about who our puppies go home to, so please make contact with us right away so we can get to know each other. This is a big decision and life-time committment, so please feel free to ask as many questions as you need to feel comfortable. At the same time, please realize that we have to be equally as comfortable before placing this precious new baby with your family.

I look forward to hearing from you.

~Kelly

Would someone guide me through the steps so that I can post pics for you all to see? I'm a bit challenged when it comes to posting them. I've never gotten it to work when trying to post chicken pics, so I'm at your mercy! lol

~Kelly

Go to Photobucket.com or Imageshack.com and upload your pictures to the site. Then post the link that has the
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom