What’s the deal with you chicken people??

Pics
@NatJ chickie found the water. The marbles were a great idea. Idk if it actually drank anything but the beak was definitely in there. Whew!
Just wait until their water dish becomes a play thing. And if you have a cockerel in the mix, the dish is going to become a frisbee. 😂

It shocked me because she gave up hunting for chicken Jell-O (slugs) to go back into her run and bathe in the raised planter. She usually just digs a hole in the yard and flops down. 🤣
I have a pullet like that. “Where’s Betty?” Just check in the dirt holes, she’ll be in one of them lol.

Just wait until their water dish becomes a play thing. And if you have a cockerel in the mix, the dish is going to become a frisbee. 😂
Roosters are different (besides the obvious-not so obvious you know what I mean) my roo is only 5-6 weeks and he thinks he rules the world. He chest bumps every other chicken. I put a mirror on the wall and he started chest bumping the mirror! lol he’s a riot.

Roosters are different (besides the obvious-not so obvious you know what I mean) my roo is only 5-6 weeks and he thinks he rules the world. He chest bumps every other chicken. I put a mirror on the wall and he started chest bumping the mirror! lol he’s a riot.
He’s a little bantam which makes it all the more funny.

Damn. So young, and he is already fighting himself. 🤣 Mine never did the chest bump thing. Maybe because our Golden Girls (our NHRs) were older. The one bird I had picked out for myself (before the family realized that chickens=work and dumped them all into my care) was the head pullet right from jump street. I named her Mulan because she was a fighter that acted like a boy. She used to take running leaps in the dog crate and karate kick the smaller floof balls and send them all flying out the door. 🤣

Dutch rabbits--
? WTF are Dutch rabbits?
I only know Flander giants, rabbits with hanging ears and dwarf (bantam) rabbits. In the Netherlands we just do not have Dutch rabbits by my knowledge.

rabbit
"Although the name suggests that the Dutch rabbit is from the Netherlands, it was actually developed in England. During the 1830s rabbits were imported to England from Ostend in Belgium every week for the meat market.

Back
Top Bottom