What’s the deal with you chicken people??

Pics
Ok I haven’t done that, BUT I did have them in the tub with a little water because it was hot outside, and they looked like they needed it lol. And fyi I only sing Queen songs to them, although on special occasions I will sing some Bowie lol
Annnd I have washed my frizzles feet in the sink..with baby shampoo…while singing Queen.

Ok I haven’t done that, BUT I did have them in the tub with a little water because it was hot outside, and they looked like they needed it lol. And fyi I only sing Queen songs to them, although on special occasions I will sing some Bowie lol
Oh, well, sing Dance Magic to them and flap their wings! Baby Shark is not a hard and fast requirement, it just needs to be a song that will make people look at you as though you should be wearing a straight jacket. 🤣

Oh, well, sing Dance Magic to them and flap their wings! Baby Shark is not a hard and fast requirement, it just needs to be a song that will make people look at you as though you should be wearing a straight jacket. 🤣
I LOVE Dance Magic one of my ALL TIME FAVORITES

And then my husband walks in, I’ve got two chickens in the tub, one in the sink and one on my shoulder. My husband just shut the bathroom door whispering Dear Lord woman lol

Back
Top Bottom