What’s your fav chicken breed??

All I can get with Silkies in my area are white, which is annoying. Wish our TSC carried other colored Silkies. Well, I did get a lucky Khaki colored boy from there.View attachment 3659129
I looked it up and we are 7 hours and 6 minutes from you. Heading west at all? In two weeks I'll have fancier, as in bearded and hugely fluffy, silkies hatching from a dozen eggs I bought. I only want to keep a couple buffs out of the lot so will sell the chicks for what I paid for the eggs, like around $1.50/$2.00 each depending what hatch. I have one buyer already wanting any that are white or white splash, lol. These are eggs from the same breeder as the picture I posted of the pretty ones up on the nest boxes.

So, favorites are quite a few. List of large fowl and bantams. They are not in any particular order. Only one on my list I have issues with but I still love them. And that's Polish. All colors with some exceptions. I don't hate or even dislike these but they are always low on my list of wants. Bared, solid white, chocolate, candy corn, crele and a few others.

Large fowl
Spitzhauben
Ameraucana
English Orpington
Phoenix
Polish

Bantams
RIR
OEGBantam
Sebright
Rose Combs
Cochin
Ameraucana
Polish

I looked it up and we are 7 hours and 6 minutes from you. Heading west at all? In two weeks I'll have fancier, as in bearded and hugely fluffy, silkies hatching from a dozen eggs I bought. I only want to keep a couple buffs out of the lot so will sell the chicks for what I paid for the eggs, like around $1.50/$2.00 each depending what hatch. I have one buyer already wanting any that are white or white splash, lol. These are eggs from the same breeder as the picture I posted of the pretty ones up on the nest boxes.
Bantam, or Largefowl? Also I don't drive.
20230711_121126.jpg

Back
Top Bottom