What age did your rooster crow?

fullsizeoutput_e1.jpeg
Cookie started at about 9-10 weeks. The two in my avatar, Lenny & Squiggy, started at about 15-16 weeks.

Seems most in the forum talk about hoping their kids are pullets - of course, since most city ordinances only allow hens.

I'm looking at these GORGEOUS cockerel / rooster pics thinking - what were the odds that of my recent 17 pullet purchase that all would actually end up as pullets. I was secretly hoping I'd get at least one cockerel. At 7 weeks, seems I really did get all pullets. Drooling over these pics!!!

Seems most in the forum talk about hoping their kids are pullets - of course, since most city ordinances only allow hens.

I'm looking at these GORGEOUS cockerel / rooster pics thinking - what were the odds that of my recent 17 pullet purchase that all would actually end up as pullets. I was secretly hoping I'd get at least one cockerel. At 7 weeks, seems I really did get all pullets. Drooling over these pics!!!

I agree...I love my boys. They are so beautiful and full of personality!

I have has a few roos.
My porcelain d'uccle started at about 5 months
My mille fleur d'uccle about 3 -4 months
Buff brahma bantam around 6. However he could of crowed earlier and I never noticed because he rarely does it

And then there is floyd .. my polish frizzle he stared to try at about 3 weeks
Funniest little sound.
He is now around 6 weeks and he was trying again did it for about15 minutes

Back
Top Bottom