What age do Ducks start to lay?

Pics
Can u plse Tell me what sort of Birds are in ur Pick ..they Look amazing i want some :)

Can u plse Tell me what sort of Birds are in ur Pick ..they Look amazing i want some
smile.png
I was not sure who you were asking, Tjuu, but mine are runners and buffs. The runners are black and chocolate (brown), and they have snow feathers - white feathers that slowly come in, so that now that they are over four years old, each of them has at least some snow.

Thank you for the compliment. I think they are beautiful.

mine started at about 6 months old (born the last week of February 2013, found my first egg on August 24, 2013)
thank you and can females have a little blue on their wings or is that just males they don't have a green head or grey feathers but just making sure they are girls. Oh and they are about 4-5 months old :)

thank you and can females have a little blue on their wings or is that just males they don't have a green head or grey feathers but just making sure they are girls. Oh and they are about 4-5 months old :)
Yes, all mallards have the iridescent blue speculum on their wings. At that age, if they aren't molting into the traditional male look, then yep, you've got girls. :)

Back
Top Bottom