What am i?

Oct 17, 2020
I have no idea what breed this one is. Shes slightly mean, the only chicken who doesn't have damage on her out of the 10 total we got. Im guessing she's Tawas the alpha of some sort.

Attachments

• 20210301_065551.jpg
    20210301_065551.jpg
    441.8 KB · Views: 13
I have no idea what breed this one is. Shes slightly mean, the only chicken who doesn't have damage on her out of the 10 total we got. Im guessing she's Tawas the alpha of some sort.
She's an Easter Egger.
Someone has ripped out her beard and muffs.
How much space does everyone have?
What is their normal diet?

We got her with 9 others just 2 days ago. They didn't look well cared for and they had a small coop that could fit in a car. They have now upgraded to our entire 1/2 an acre and the coop is way larger than what they're used to. They eat the same pellets as our current chickens. Theyre also given scratch grains and fresh veggies. The previous owners said they were pets but they ate A LOT when they first got here and were pecking the heck out of eachother. Finally separated them depending on wounds, gave them all the food and water they wanted, and treated the wounds. Everyone is much happier now

We got her with 9 others just 2 days ago. They didn't look well cared for and they had a small coop that could fit in a car. They have now upgraded to our entire 1/2 an acre and the coop is way larger than what they're used to. They eat the same pellets as our current chickens. Theyre also given scratch grains and fresh veggies. The previous owners said they were pets but they ate A LOT when they first got here and were pecking the heck out of eachother. Finally separated them depending on wounds, gave them all the food and water they wanted, and treated the wounds. Everyone is much happier now
They are lucky that you took them in.
Did you quarantine?

Each currently in their own group of quarantine. The badly injured ones get the luxury of being house pets lol everyone is on the road to a full recovery

Back
Top Bottom