What are we??? PIC HEAVY

sooo tell me what about this one?
396.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
Now see, that is a old english.. but look very closely.. Beyond the coloring, and compare the shape of the body, head, etc.. To the other rooster... You may not see it.. But it's there if you know what you are looking for/at. No disrespect intended..

Quote:
Now see, that is a old english.. but look very closely.. Beyond the coloring, and compare the shape of the body, head, etc.. To the other rooster... You may not see it.. But it's there if you know what you are looking for/at. No disrespect intended..

None taken I have compared the two breeds I went through websites of both breeds the body shape and legs are clearly NOT leghorn. Leghorn does not have the full extended breast, they gernerally do not have the game stance. Also the bird is much to small to be a leghorn(unless a miniature breed). The earlobes are the lighting and pumpkins btw have white earlobes. The size can be determined by mentally visualising moving him back to the 1X4s in the background. He appears to be no more than 12 inches tall, defiantly a bantam. He is not of sq by any means and probably a mix, maybe leghorn in the mix. Any case not worth fussing over, op just wanted some input.

Back
Top Bottom