What are you canning now?

Sorry about the one at a time photos. iPhone. I used cheap bacon, way too greasy. I would also add some hot peppers to spice it up. It made a little less than 4 cups. It's really good on burgers, bagels with an egg, & breakfast burritos.

Sorry about the one at a time photos. iPhone. I used cheap bacon, way too greasy. I would also add some hot peppers to spice it up. It made a little less than 4 cups. It's really good on burgers, bagels with an egg, & breakfast burritos.

Lol works for me :D

Don't you love "smart" phones :p

I had to take a screen shot so I could save them lol, I can't figure out cutting and pasting on this stupid thing ;)

I was texting my son on my new 'smart 'phone.
I told him I was getting a care package ready to ship up to him and I wrote 'What do you need?' or so I thought.
Apparently, I left out an 'e'. so the message auto corrected and said 'What do you nerd?'
The reply was : 'I nerd a lot, but I am in engineering school so it's cool here.'

I was texting my son on my new 'smart 'phone.
I told him I was getting a care package ready to ship up to him and I wrote 'What do you need?' or so I thought.
Apparently, I left out an 'e'. so the message auto corrected and said 'What do you nerd?'
The reply was : 'I nerd a lot, but I am in engineering school so it's cool here.'

Ha! That's awesome :D I tried to use the text to talk thingie and I spent more time resending edits than anything; now it has all my mistyped words, and words run together added into its little dictionary, so autocorrect makes me even more illiterate... Not to mention how my kids thought I was having a stroke every time I tried to REpronounce something because it thinks I'm cursing and puts stars up instead.

I keep trying to drop it to death, but its tough :(

Ha! That's awesome :D I tried to use the text to talk thingie and I spent more time resending edits than anything; now it has all my mistyped words, and words run together added into its little dictionary, so autocorrect makes me even more illiterate... Not to mention how my kids thought I was having a stroke every time I tried to REpronounce something because it thinks I'm cursing and puts stars up instead.

I keep trying to drop it to death, but its tough :(

Corners work well: Hubby "fell" off the back of his work truck, hit a corner on the lift gate and shattered the screen and almost broke his leg at the same time. But he didn't get squished by the 1800 pound linen cart so hes ok. Oh, running them over works too.
1f609.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom