What are you canning now?

He's doing the 'I'm not going to hold it until tomorrow' bit. Trying to make it sound pushy, so I pushed back. I said for $140 for I will load up my 'sick' kid and get it today, but that was that! LOL

lol.png

Quote:
Hes probably a tatoo artist .Thats what my BIL used for his tools to sterilize them in.
Vem ,That is about Half price of a new one that size. It would last you a life time and there are no seals to replace.
It hasnt even tarnished yet in color looks to be in new condition.

Hooray... I got it! ...and for $140! He buys from some farm co-ops and loves what I'm doing, so he was thrilled to see what it was going to be for.
smile.png
And I threw in a jar of my jelly.

But....

Now I look at this monster... is this even going to work on my stove?!!?
hmm.png
I think I done got so excited I screwed up!
hide.gif

14084_img_6532.jpg

Quote:
That'll work. I love it! I think it's a good price.

If you have a turkey fryer, you could use that too for your canning. I've got a 41 qt. AA and use my turkey fryer outside for that. Congratulations!!

Quote:

If you have a turkey fryer, you could use that too for your canning. I've got a 41 qt. AA and use my turkey fryer outside for that. Congratulations!!

Ohhh... a turkey fryer... I didn't think of that!!!
lol.png

This is the best anniversary gift ever!!!!
big_smile.png

It'll work. That's how big mine is and it has about the same amount of clearance with the fan. You just have to be careful when you take your jars out.

Quote:

Ohhh... a turkey fryer... I didn't think of that!!!
lol.png

This is the best anniversary gift ever!!!!
big_smile.png

WoooHooo! Super nice gift!

Quote:
That's my thriftiness, and me never paying full price... EVER!

(You should see me at the store, I can just ask for 10% off because... and I get it! LOL)

Back
Top Bottom